Every business, by law, must have access to competent health and safety advice.
Our ‘Retained Health and Safety’ service is aimed at small to medium sized companies. We represent small businesses across Scotland, to help them comply with the law.
From as little as £95 per month, our service includes the following:
- A dedicated qualified and experienced health and safety consultant
- An annual health and safety improvement plan
- Risk assessments
- Unlimited access to our online training portal for employees
- Help with Pre-Qualification questionnaires
- Annual audit
- Environmental assessments
- Weekly or monthly site inspections
- Health and safety documentation
- Handing queries from the HSE or local authority
- Fire risk assessments
- Specialist assessments such as noise, chemical and manual handling
- Access to our 24/7 emergency contact line
- Access to our employee support service, including counselling and wellbeing
- Reporting and investigating accidents
- Ongoing training
Our popular retained service helps business owners take the strain and worry about complying with health and safety law.
We work with our clients to help them develop a safety culture that protects them and their business.
Our award-winning online training portal includes several training modules, which can be accessed by employees to work through at their own pace. These training courses have been developed to help businesses comply with their training needs.
If you would like to talk to us about protecting your business through our Retained Health and Safety service, please get in contact today.