Leadership coaching gives people clarity, resilience and the genuine spirit of adventure to get the job done and to achieve success.
Our organisational psychologists understand human behaviour and they understand what can often get in the way of success.
Coaching is not about telling people how they should act or behave, it is about finding out what a person wants and what is blocking them to achieve that success.
We use a combination of approaches and techniques. Our organisational psychologists are counsellors too, they have qualifications and experience in working with person-centred and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). These help to build a bond between coach and client.
Here are some of the assignments we have worked on:
- Working with a management team of an oil and gas production and exploration company to provide focus and clarity around their collective objectives.
- Coaching a senior leadership team in the NHS to help them better understand risk management in their hospital.
- Developing a series of coaching sessions for an offshore oil and gas production facility and working with their offshore management team to help them develop as individuals and as a team.
- Coaching a project management team that was working on a civil engineering job.
- Working with a management team in a food factory, to help them achieve their company objectives.
- Assisting with an organisational restructure project fora petrochemical facility.
Our coaches are qualified organisational psychologists and they have themselves worked in industry and in the public sector.
If you would like to discuss how a leadership coach might be able to help your organisation, please get in contact.